The Delaware Township Summer Programs focus on inclusive and respectful experience based explorations.
To provide a supportive, safe, and engaging experience, all Participants, Staff, and Volunteers must adhere to the following Core Principles:
- Freedom of expression. Provide opportunities for kids to be kids, have fun, and express themselves.
- Self-reflection and Empathy. Identifying one’s own values and appreciating others’ by fostering empathy and understanding.
- Positive Impact. Empower individuals to be heard and make a difference in their lives and community.
- Connections and Collaboration. Providing opportunities to create new relationships and embrace collective talents and diversity.
- Exploration based. Activities provided are hands-on, team based, and investigation themed.
- Practical life skills. Focus on individual’s life skills to better relate to their peers, their community and the world.
All participants must sign the Program Agreement provided as part of their registration packet.